How did I break through?
I hired a life coach.
Through coaching, I uncovered and shifted the unconscious beliefs that were keeping me stuck:
- "You can't make mistakes - otherwise you're a failure."
- "You're not worthy unless you are achieving."
- "Until you prove yourself, you're nothing."
- "You need other people's approval to be worthy."
Then I began to believe new thoughts that empowered me:
- "All great things come through trial and error. No one gets it on the first try."
- "You don't need to prove your worthiness to anyone. You were born inherently worthy and with your own unique value."
- "There will be some people who will approve of you and some that won't. The most important person that has to approve of me is ME."
- "I have something to offer that MATTERS - and I'm going to share it, no matter what."
Coaching was so impactful that I decided to become a coach and help other people like me. I earned my coaching certification with the Life Coach School, then went on to study and apply the most cutting-edge and science-based work on nervous system regulation.
With that, I crafted my own six-step Empowered Life Process™. It addresses the root causes of anxiety and imposter syndrome: the nervous system and the brain. And it WORKS.
I now live a post-imposter syndrome life that looks like this:
- I no longer fear people in authority, nor fawn to avoid being criticized.
- I speak directly about what's working and not working and have the emotional resilience to handle whatever other people say in return.
- I embrace mistakes and failures as signs that I'm growing and learning.
- When negative feelings like anger, fear, and anxiety arise, I don't resist them or push them down. I deal with them and keep going.
My most surprising result? My marriage went from good to AMAZING.
I had no idea my imposter syndrome was impacting my marriage. Then I realized my unconscious fear of disappointing others (and of others disappointing me if they did not give me what I wanted) was causing me to NOT speak up for what I wanted in my marriage.
I went from feeling resentful and lashing out when I felt unheard to taking responsibility for communicating what I want and need - and what I'm willing to do or not do. We now have easy conversations where we figure out together what will work for each of us AND for both of us. No more fighting about in-laws, chores, or money!
Be the person you were meant to be in the world.
I never want another amazing and talented woman to experience the pain of thinking she's not "good enough" - and the fear that she will never be able to become the person she was meant to be.
So I created my signature six-month one-on-one coaching program to help other women like me get unmired from the stress, anxiety, and fear associated with imposter syndrome.
It's helped dozens of clients recover their love of learning and growth - without being stopped by the anxiety of imposter syndrome.
My mission is to help every human being feel empowered in every area of their lives in order to achieve their career, relationship, and life goals and become the contribution they are meant to be in this world.
That is what I want for YOU. I KNOW you have it in you - and I KNOW that my six-month one-on-one coaching program will help you achieve it.Learn More About My Coaching Program
You only have one life. Let's make it AMAZING.
The first step to working together is a free 1-hour clarity call.
On this call we'll discuss what you want to change in your life and determine if my coaching program can help you.
Not every person is a good match for my coaching program. If that's the case, I will let you know and offer suggestions for further resources.
If we are a good match, I'll tell you how we can work together. I'll answer all your questions, and you'll get to decide yes or no to working together.
Either way, you will get exactly what this call promises: CLARITY.Book Call Now